Pages

Tuesday, June 6, 2017

Novel Reading

Prestructural

Before Reading what do you hope happens?
I hope that the novel is adventurous and a little bit of horror in it. I hope the there is more than 2 or 3 characters. Why? So the story can be interesting and fun for kids.
The novel cover looks like the story will be interesting to read. The bone tiki looks like it is individual.


WALT: Using Solo framework to think and respond to ideas in our novel!
the book i am reading is the Bone Tiki! When I first saw the book my eyes got attracted on to the book.
The book my group is reading is Bone Tiki author David Hair, when I first saw the book i was hoping  that the novel is adventurous and a little bit of horror in it. I hope the there is more than 1 character.
so far I have read 3 chapters in 6 weeks cause room 10m is a busy class I haven't made time to attend to the book, here is a little bit of chapter one i have read so far,


Chapter 1 :The part I have read is about a boy who has a miserable father. The father has been miserable ever since the mother had left and she couldn’t handle all the pressure of the father who was always relying on her. The father and the son was supposed to got to a funeral (Tangi) but the father had more important things to do he SAYS he ends up going to the funeral (Tangi ) Keep reading. The father remain a specified state in his office the only time he will exit his office was to make a coffee. The house was so dark no curtains open. The only light in the house was in the son's room. The father and the son finaly finaly went to the tangi, As the father and the son got ready the son saw a pounamu in the father's draw and said” You should wear this” The father didn’t reply he only looked at the son and walked away. While the father was on the phone the son had found out that his father was involved, representing  with gang members.



Keep viewing my blog to get more information about the story Bone Tiki

Image result for Chapter 1


No comments:

Post a Comment