Pages

Monday, June 19, 2017

Matariki

This week we will be learning about Matariki! What is Matariki to you? 
Here are a couple of tips I have learnt today! Did you know that Matariki stars don't flip they rotate! There is differences between Rotate and flip, rotate is when it turns same shape but flip is totally different! Matariki stars have never ever flipped since the generation has been existed! Here is a drawing I have done for an example! here is my vision of remembering the matariki stars! Hope you learn a bit more about Matariki 7 stars!


2 comments:

  1. Hello Stacey.
    I've learnt about matariki a while ago maybe last year I have one question to ask. How did you know all this piece of work?.Keep up the good work.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Greeting Stacey.
    I've being learning about matariki since my old school. Instead of adding a exclamation mark add a full stop. How did you know what they looked like?
    Keep it up.

    ReplyDelete